Prof Zhaojie Ju is a Chair in Machine Learning and Robotics at the University of Portsmouth, Director of Healthcare and Wearable Robotics Research, and Chair of IEEE SMC Portsmouth Chapter. He previously held research appointments in the Department of Computer Science in UCL (University College London), and School of Creative Technologies in University of Portsmouth, UK. He received BSc in Automatic Control and MSc in Intelligent Robotics both from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China. He received his PhD in the University of Portsmouth, UK.
Prof Zhaojie Ju has been continuously supported by external funds from Overseas Research Students Award, EPSRC, HEIF4, JSPS, European FP7, European Interreg, European Horizon, Industry projects, international funding bodies, etc. He has attracted over €10 million research fund as PI/CoI and published over 220 peer-reviewed publications including over 100 journal papers. He is a JSPS Fellow, Senior Member of IEEE and Member of IET.
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Multimodal Human Motion Analysis
- Humanoid Robot Motion Learning and Planning
- Intelligent Human-Robot/Computer Interaction
- Healthcare and Wearable Robotics
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems
- Internationa Journal of Fuzzy Systems
- Journal of Intelligent & Fuzyy Systems
- PeerJ Computer Science
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA.
- ICIRA2022: www.icira2022.org
- IROS202: www.iros2022.org
- ICIRA2022: https://www.icira2022.org/
- ICIST2022: https://conference.cs.cityu.edu.hk/icist/
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Special Issue on Cyborg Intelligence: Human Enhancement with Fuzzy Sets [call for papers]
- IROS2021 https://www.iros2021.org/
- ICIRA2021 https://www.icira2021.org/
- ICIST2021 https://conference.cs.cityu.edu.hk/icist/